- 5 or 10 year warrantys on complete tile roofs.
- Complete remove & replacement of existing roof using salvagable tiles.
- Our double-layer underlayments & installations are the best in the business.
- We inspect every roof for any rotted wood. Our team of professional installers will have no problem replacing any type of wood damage.
- The best time to replace fascia & plywood is when re-roofing. It saves you money when the tile is already lifted & stocked on the roof.
Replacing broken tile is always needed with a tile roof. Even one broken tile can cause big problems with leaks. This one tile could allow the hot sun or rain in, and may cause your roof to fail. A tile roof should be inspected once a year.
-We offer single layer and double layer underlayment installations for tile roofs-
Common signs it's time for a new tile roof:
- 20+ years old.
- Cracking/peeling paper around tiles.
- Already been "patched" in the past?
- Stains around the paper or signs of moisture.
- Numerous Tiles are shifted, misplaced, broken.
- Flashing, valley metals, or dripedge non-existant, or no longer functioning.
Call us for a free estimate today. (480)837-7862 Free annual inspections with every job.